, ,

Grenache Noir 2022


Aromas of dark cherries, pomegranate and dried herbs. The palate is medium-bodied, shows good structure & fruit purity. Pairs well with leaner meats dishes like lamb, venison and turkey. Poached salmon, braised duck breast or pork roast with mushrooms and vegetables.

Categories: , ,

All grapes are handpicked during the early morning hours and then cooled overnight in a temperature-controlled room at 5 °C. 70% of these grapes are then crushed and destemmed, whilst the remaining 30% is fermented as a whole cluster. This is followed by a three-day cold soak at 9 °C, covered with a CO2 blanket. Natural fermentation takes place in open fermenters. Extraction is obtained by light punch – downs twice a day. After fermentation is completed, the wine is left on the skins for another seven days and then pressed to old oak barrels. Malolactic fermentation is completed in the barrel. The wine is then racked from the lees and given a low dose of sulphur. The wine spends a total of 10 months in the barrel before it is bottled, unfined and unfiltered.

Tasting sheet Grenache Noir 2022


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Grenache Noir 2022”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *